Saturday, March 19, 2011

I feel like a blog-virgin

Hey there everyone!

I got some really exciting news, but first i want to tell you that i have decided to only do these posts in english. This is just to save some time blogging and not to mention the length of the posts.

Now over to my news, a bit late since i have been at work all day but here it is. A while ago i entered a DT call at Crafts and Me, and guess what!!! I made it!!! Yooohooo! I got an unexpected mail from Teresa, the blogowner, asking me to join her brand new Digi-team. What an honour! I am above and beyond thrilled to get picked by Teresa. I just couldn`t let this chance get away so of course i said yes. I am so lucky to get to play with some incredibly talented ladies. Thanks girls, for the warm welcome and a BIG thank you, Teresa for giving me this chance. I will do my very best...well i don`t think that will be very hard considering what awesome images i get to play with.

It is sooooo exciting!!! Today was finally my turn to show you the card i made for my first post in the Crafts And Me Store Blog. Be sure to jump on over to the Crafts And Me Store Blog and take a peek at the awesome creations the new digi-team have made this past week.

Are you still awake? lol. Hope you bare with me since this post is a bit longer than usual.

Since this only is my second DT position i believe i have naged hole in Teresa`s and Vix`s heads about every little thing, so i hope they`ll put up with me for at least a few days, lol. I really feel like a blog-virgin again, lol. Well now they will be sorry course i`m not that easy to get rid of, lol. Now that i am going to do my blogging only in english i hope you bare with me if i write something that sounds waaaayyyy off. I am from Norway and i am not so familiar with all the slang and phrases in the english language so if anything looks weird it is just the crazy norwegian that tries to sound cool, lol. Well enough rambling....



For my first DT post at Crafts And Me i have chosen to use a digi-stamp from the talented Hannah Lynn called Hidden Treasures, a digi stamp of Crafts and Me`s own range, which is available here. She is a true beauty, don`t you think? I was inspired by the lavender colour at one of the pictures from this weeks challenge at Crafts and Me challenges. The image is coloured with ProMarkers and the background is painted with distress ink. And since i love everything glittery i just had to make her necklace a golden chain.



As some of you may have noiced we are celebrating that Crafts and Me challenges has been up and running for a year. In that occacion Teresa is giving away 8 digi-stamps of your choice, from our own digi-collection. The drawing will take place with random org after the end of this weeks challenge. So be sure to visit the Crafts and Me challenges and join in on the fun. I have just one more thing to inform you about. Crafts and Me is going to do the challenges weekly from now on. The Rubbah team and the Digi team are going to take turn leading the challenge every other week. So be sure to join in on the fun. Lots of great prizes to be won.

I am entering these challenges:

Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything goes challenge
Digi Doodle - Challenge #52 Anything goes

Thats all from me folks. Hope i didn`t bore you to death, lol.

8 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Big Congrats Mona...your card is gorgeous!

Love crafts forever said...

O WOW!!!! Congrats Mona!!!! Your first DT card is gorgeous>
Hugs Nataliya.

Teresa said...

Mona wow! thank you for the lovely things you have said about my store and blogs, it is an honour to have you join our little family, a beautiful card and colouring you did brilliant, I love all the background too!
Teresa x

Dorthe said...

Jamen dog :o) STORT Tillykke herfra. Jeg kan godt forstå du er glad. Dit kort er supersmukt. Jeg bliver dog aldrig digiscrapper tror jeg - haha. Hav en fantastisk søndag!

Renee Matarese said...

Congratulations on your new DT. It looks like they have some adorable images. Your card is beautiful. I love all of the shades of purple and that flourish is gorgeous! I love the little charm too. It's perfect with this image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Hope to see you again soon!
~Renee
SCH DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Big congrats on your new DT slot, I can see why they choose you. Your card is fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ardilla said...

Congrats for you DT position!!!
Your card is wonderful...

I'm happy for you :)

pojjo said...

GRATTIS GRATTIS GRATTIS... men snuppan sååååååå roligt *ler' jag blir så himla glad för din skull. Du förtjärnar det verkligen. jag bara ÄLSKAR dina kort. och det kortet du gjort nu är ju helt fantastiskt flott :D
Stort grattis gumman.. du är BÄST :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails