Saturday, May 14, 2011

Twilight Lily Fae

Hey peeps!

It has been a real crappy week and it got topped by blogger being awol. It`s typical when i have a work-weekend that something like this happens. So i was not able to scedule my post. I am a bit tired. I got some extra shifts at work, my best friend`s daughter is getting confirmed tomorrow and i have made the name-card for the table and i am also putting together a minialbum as a gift for her daughter. I am also behind on my postings and i am going to make waldorf salad and another card for the monday challenge at WhoopsDaisy. Guess if i am stressed out?...lol. I think it will be a looooong night, lol.

Well anyway...for my card today have used another one of the brand new digis designed Sara Burrier. It`s called Twilight Lily Fae and it is available right here. I struggeled a bit with the colouring but the end result was not too bad.


I used my beloved ProMarkers colouring this awesome image. The colours i have used are:

Hair: Caramel, tan, poppy and satin
Dress: cool grey #1 + #2 + #3 + #4
Skin: vanilla, saffron, blush and oatmeal
lantern: Primrose, lemon and tulip yellow.
Wings: ice grey #1 and specs of Stickles diamond.
The paper is from the Parisian Anthology collection from Pink paislee.






There is still chance to join in our challenge over at Crafts and Me. We want to se you use some punches! How easy is that!!!!!? So hop on over.

Hope you like my little creation, lol. And i won`t bite if you leave me some sugar, lol. Have a nice weekend!

Challenges i am entering:

Craft your days away - Challenge #20 White + 1 other colour
Crafty Creations - Challenge #118 Anything goes
Divas by Design - Challenge #1 Anything goes
Penny`s paper crafty challenge blog - Challenge #53 anything goes
Inspire me fridays - Challenge #6 Allways anything goes
Fairy fun fridays - Challenge #52 Here come the girls
Stamp Something - Anything goes
Crafty Purple frog - Mono moments

Hugs...Mona

14 comments:

Hazel said...

This has a really mystical look about it - love the colouring (see this on Inspire me Fridays) x

Berry said...

What a stunning image and wonderful soft colours thanks for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Julye said...

Wow what stunning colouring and such a pretty card too thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's.

Teresa said...

Natalie looks stunning in those blue colours georgous.
Teresa x

Teresa said...

Mona, I just love the grey colours of her dress x

craftyb said...

your card is gorgeous. Great image and I love the fab colour combo and pretty flower embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

pojjo said...

Åh så vackert kort, ja älskar de mjuka färgerna :D

Lating Panda said...

So Pretty!!Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design.

Doreen said...

Love this card and it's stunning image.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

Angela said...

Mona, this is so beautiful. I love the colors you used and the grayish silver tones of her dress and wings. Just GORGEOUS>
Hugs:)
Angela

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at CYDA xx

tiggertastic said...

wow wee this is magical and breathtaking,

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Shelley said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in the Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Sande said...

Oh WOW Mona! This is stunning! And how wonderful coloring!! Love it!

Hugs, Sande xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails