Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Colours at WhoopsiDaisy

Hey Peeps!

Sorry for beeing a bit late posting this. Time really seem to run away from me lately. But here it is anyway.

At WhoopsiDaisy we are having a new challenge. We want to see winter colours. This can be the colours of winter or something  you associate with winter.

For my card today i have tried a new folding technique. Over at StampARTic, Marianne has posted the tutorial for this gorgeous Napkin folded card. It is written in english too so you don`t need translation for it either.



The DP is all from the Song Bird collection from Pion Design. And this sweet image is available in the WhoopsiDaisy digi shop. This is one of four sweet images on sheet #152. Both types of edge punches are from Martha Stewart.


These are the colours i have used:

Skin:
Vanilla. Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan

Hair:
Cocoa, Pastel Yellow, Buttercup

Clothes:
Arctic blue, French Navy, Ice grey #1

Other colours:
Sunkissed pink, Berry red, Holly, Lush green, Black, Cool grey #4 and 5

I would really like to see some more folding techniques out there, so if you have a fun technique to show me, please give me a nudge and i will come visit your blog. Maybe i will post a link to the tutorial in my blog too, lol. I do give credit to the designer also.


Backside:


Well...now it`s your time to create something winterly, lol. Really looking forward to see what you come up with. So hop on over to the WhoopsiDaisy Challenge an join us.









3 comments:

gina g said...

Beautiful card Mona i love the style of this its so different to anything else i've seen. luv gina xx

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card Mona. I made two cards with this fold, and i absolutely love it.
Hugs Nat

Unknown said...

Hello Mona, that is such a special shaped card, I love that folded model!! Gorgeous image, great colouring, what's not to love. I have some candy on my blog and would love it if you would join in the fun. Hugs, Frea

Related Posts with Thumbnails