Friday, December 9, 2011

CAS at Phindy`s Place

Hey sweet crafters!

We are ready with another challenge over at Phindy`s Place. This time we want to see CAS cards. For those of you that doesn`t know what CAS stands for, it means Clean and Simple. This means we don`t want to see much embellies or too many layers on your creation. The vocal point has to be the image.

For my card today i have chosen to use an image called Cupid Bubbles and is available right here. He is just soooo adorable. I just love these Phindy images because they are so great to colour. For me this challenge is sooo difficult because i looove to put a lot of embellies on my creations. I really stink at doing CAS cards. I think i might have gone a bit overboard with this one but i couldn`t help myself, lol. Sorry about that, lol.


 
The colours i have used are:

Skin:
Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan, (sunkissed pink for cheeks)

Hair:
Cocoa, Pastel yellow, Buttercup

Other colours:
Red, Pastel blue


I have used papers from a Norvegian company called PapirDesign. I think they are truly gorgeous.I have also put some glossy accent on the hearts to make them look a bit glasslike like real soap bubles.


So...now it`s your turn to create something CAS. Please also hop on over to the Phindy`s Place challengeblog and check out my team-mates` stunning creations. Don`t forget to leave them some sugar. We all love that, lol.

Have a great weekend!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so cute and I simply adore all of your background embellishments!:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

your coloring is so lifelike - love the bubbles - going to miss you (-:
hugs
Linda

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Mona. Your coloring is wonderful, she looks so realistic. This is truly beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails