Sunday, January 22, 2012

Silhouette in black & white

Hi my sweet friends!

Here i am, back with a new card. This time i have made a creation in black and white using one of the new digis from the exclusive range of Crafts and Me. These silhouettes are just so fabulous to work with. For those of you that don`t want to use so much time to colour in your images, these are just perfect. They are also great if you are in a hurry to make a card. You just have to print them out and put them on a card.


The image i have used for my card is called Fayette Fairy and is available here. I think this one has to be my favourite amongst the five digis, lol.


The white background is embossed with a Marianne Design designable called Anja`s Vintage. It is available here, at Cuddly Buddly. The pearl string, seambinding and the rose are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Whilst the bling swirl is a butchered one from Prima.



Hope you have enjoyed my card and that you take a look in the Crafts and Me shop. The other silhouettes are gorgeous too. There is also still time to enter the challenge over at the challenge blog. So please come and join in on the fun.



4 comments:

Bodil said...

Så fint det ble med svart og hvitt.
klem

Anonymous said...

Ååå dette er knallstilig, elsker kontrastene svart/hvitt og nydelig pyntet :)
Ha en fin kveld og ny kreativ uke :))
Klem Lill

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous as always!!!!!!!! I love anything you do girl.
Hugs Nat

Unknown said...

Oooh! I just love this! I think I might have this image, or it could be one similar. Beautiful card. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Alicia xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails