Thursday, November 15, 2012

Challenge #16 at Marianne`s Design Divas

Hey peeps!

I`m so happy to announce that i passed the drivers test for bus, yesterday, and i`m so thrilled to finally finish it. So on monday i start my new job as a busdriver, lol. I just can`t stop smiling, lol. I must look very weird grinning from ear to ear hahaha. Oh well...the people around me just have to bear with me, lol.

Now...onto the buisness at hand.
Our sponsor this month is Cuddly Buddly


The prize is this yummy lot!


Today we are live with a new challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas. The theme this month is:

GENTLEMEN`S HOUR
So we want to see anything for a boy / man.

I have started on a minialbum and this is one of the pages. I haven`t placed the photo yet as i want to keep it a little bit private, so i hope you forgive me for not showing you, lol. All i will tell you is that i will be a pic of my hubby, lol.

 A wooden heart piece i got from my local craft store.


Marianne D items used:



Challenges entered:

Divas by design - Anything goes
Penny`s Paper Crafty Challeng blog - Anything goes
Crafty cardmakers - More than one punch and/or die cut


I`m really looking forward to get my album finished. It is going to be in a vintage style, but you`ve maybe allready guessed that, lol. Now it`s your turn to get creative. Please visit the Marianne`s Design Divas blog and see what the other girls have created for your inspiration. Good luck!

Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

Lau W said...

Yeah ! Congrats Mona, i'm happy for you !!!!!
Well, your creation is wonderful, love this vintage look !
xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Mona, what a lovely album you have started. It will be something to cherish once finished. CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a bus driver. My hubby has been a bus driver for 22 years. It's certainly not an easy job with other drivers on the roads/pedestrians etc but it is a very worthwhile job and whilst you are "out and about" you can be the boss of your very own vehicle. I wish you the very best of luck and hope Monday goes well. Take care, Kym xxx

coops said...

whoop, whoop.way to go mona on getting your license.congratulations hun and ilove the start of your album.the vintage colours and details are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks sweetie! I`m so happy too. It`s so good to be over with it, lol. Hugs...Mona

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thank you so much hunni! Wow 22 years of driving a bus. That really deserves respect. I`m sure busdriving in England is more demanding than here, lol. You have a lot more traffic and people over there after all, lol. I`m really looking forward to monday. I have a friend that took the tests a bit before me and she is allready in training. She says that the busses at the company is like a dream to drive. Much better that at the school, so i allmost can`t wait to try one out, lol. I wish you a great weekend. Hugs...Mona

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks so much, Nic. I`m so thrilled, lol. Hugs...Mona

Anonymous said...

perfect gentlemans album, very vintage
Hugs julie P

Meggymay said...

A wonderful project, love the detail die cuts. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

Great work & well done on passing your bus test. Thanks for joining us at Divas x

Kraftylittlebox said...

Great page with lovely detail, congrats on passing your bus driving test and good luck with your new job :)
Thanks for sharing at penny's
Hugs Klair xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous page for your album and congrats on passing your bus driving test.
Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Helen said...

Great page - love the vintage look. Congratulations on passing your test and good luck with the new job!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our ‘More than 1 punch or Die-Cut Challenge’
Fiona x

Annette said...

Beautiful project ...
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Annette

Related Posts with Thumbnails