Saturday, February 16, 2013

Favourite colours at Marianne`s Design Divas

Hi Peeps!

I`ve been a bit absent from the Divas for a couple of months and it`s good to be back. We have had a little change in our team as well. Our sweet Susie has left us. She will be greatly missed. We have also a new team member... Donna!!! From Bearly Mine Designs. She has created a real stunner as her first project. So hop on over to Marianne`s Design Divas and check our her and all the other creations.

This months sponsors are:

Bunny Zoe`s Crafts


With this brilliant prize for the winner.

 And as usual our lovely Marianne is sponsoring a surprise prize for a second winner.


For my creation today i`ve decorated another one of the drawers in my little shelf. The first drawer you can find here. My fav colours at the moment is White, Blue and beige. Important ingredients for a vintage style, lol....at least in my book, hahaha.


I started with sanding the drawer to make the paint stick better. I coated it with 3 different crackle paints to give it a shabby look. Next i inked the edges.


I had this beautiful butterfly in my stash and i put on this gorgeous Prima vintage button. I also put on this knob in the same colour as the butterfly. I bought these knobs at Klas Ohlson which is a guy`s shop with all sorts of bits and bobs. Looove to hang out there, lol. When i grew up my mom often told me that i should have been a boy course i allways had some weird stuff like screws and gaskets in my pockets, and i allways thought it was more fun playing football (european style) with the boys rather than playing with dolls with the girls, hahaha.


The big blue flowers is from Petaloo and these other silk flowers is Marianne Design as well as all the dies and the gorgeous lace i have used. I will list up and give you links at the bottom of this post.
I also used a rub on at the bottom of the drawer. It doesn`t show too well as i covered it a bit too much with all the embellies, lol.


I just love these little angels. I got a whole bunch of them cheap from Nille a while back. They are perfectly sized for cardmaking and small surfaces.

List of Marianne D supplies:


Hope you are having a wonderful day so far. Now it`s up to you to make something in your favourite colours. Hop on over to Marianne`s Design Divas and join in on the fun.

Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow Mona that's a lovely job on the drawer, I can't wait to see all the drawers completed. I'm sure it will be amazing if this drawer is anything to go by.
hugs
Donna xx
PS - so glad to be working with you.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

beautiful mona! i love all of the details and embellishments...such a lovely job :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails