Saturday, March 16, 2013

New challenge at Marianne`s Design Divas

Hi everyone!

Finally we are ready with a new challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas.

I`m a bit late posting this as i have been swamped at work this week. I volounteered to take some extra shifts as i am in a desperate need of a new car, lol. Ok....not as dramatic as it seems like, lol. I just feel so sorry for my hubby and our youngest one having to get up earlier than the rooster to drive me to work. So to ease the burden i have invested in a new "old" car. As long as it has four tires and a steering wheel and doesn`t stop in the first turn, i`m happy, lol.

Well...let`s get down to buisness. Our new challenge is:

At the bottom of the garden


 The theme text means we want to see something in association with nature/garden.

The sponsors this month are:



For my card today i have used an old paper from Prima and a rubberstamp from Sweet Pea Stamps designed by Ching Chou Kuik. I thought it was perfect for a garden theme.


Marianne Design Products used:


These are coloured with ProMarkers.


It`s a while since i coloured this image and i`ve lost my note on the colours. So sorry about this. I`ve made a new system for my coloured images, so hopefully i won`t forget no more, hahaha.

Now it`s your turn to get creative. We`re looking forward to see your creations. Please visit the Marianne`s Design Divas challengeblog and other girls too as they have some stunning creations to show you.

Happy crafting everyone!
  

4 comments:

coops said...

so stunning mona.really beautiful scene and i love your colouring of the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Vibeke said...

Dette var flott!! Herlig:)

Desire Fourie said...

An absolutely stunning garden scene.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

vic said...

Hi Mona wow such a stunning card and your colouring is AMAZING!! Thought I would stop by and say hello and let you know how beautiful your cards are :)

vic

http://handmadecardsbyvicki.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts with Thumbnails