Sunday, January 19, 2014

Challenge #10 at My Besties Norway

Hi everyone!

Today we are live with a new challenge over at My Besties Norway. The theme set this time i believe has to be everyone`s favourite, lol.

ANYTHING GOES!


For my card today i have used an image from the Birth-stone Besties collection. This one is called Miss January IMG715 and she is available here.


The colours i have used are:

Skin: Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan and Sunkissed pink
Hair: Cocoa, Mustard, Buttercup, Saffron
Eyes: Midnight blue, Arctic blue, Powder blue
Dress: Sugar plum, Spring Lilac, Orchid for top layer and Plum preserve, Amethyst, Lavender for bottom layer, gem and bow
Trousers: Mango, Coral, Sunkissed pink
Socks: Arctic blue, Powder blue, Glacier blue (FM)
Other colours: Forest green, Pear green, Lavender, Icicle, Blender


I don`t remember where i baught this buckle, but i think it`s just perfect for this card. Love the sparkle of it.


A little more bling to embellish the card with, lol. Every girl loves bling, hahahaha. Behind it you can see one of the new My Besties Dies. I just LOVE this new sweet collection.


Here is one of my own homemade glasspebbles. I just love these. I think they make a nice addition to a project.

If you want to join our challenge over at My Besties Norway just hop on over. We would also appreciate it if you want to help us vote for the 2013 winner. If you do, you are in the draw for 3 digis from Sherry Baldy. Isn`t that great?

Have a great week everyone!

Challenges entered:

Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails