Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WSBT round 2 - Layout category

Hi there!

Just popping in to share with you my last creation for round 2 in the World Scrap Battle and Tournament. It`s a layout of my wedding and i just have to warn you that this is a picture-heavy post.


As our wedding theme were light blue i decided to use that colour for my layout. I love how the pics turned out and we had so much fun shooting them.


The paper is Parisian Anthology collection from Pink Paislee. Love the resist in the paper which you will see on a couple of pics further down. I started with Art Basics modelling paste from Prima using the burlap stencil by Tim Holtz and the moroccon lattice stencil from KaiserKraft. When dry, i used Broken china distress ink to frame the area of the photo. Next i spritzed with Blue Hawaiian blue from Lindy`Stamp Gang.


I then watered down some white and some black acrylic paint to make it thinner, and dripped it on the paper. I also dripped the blue from Lindy`s as well. The heart is Prima, Amore aqua coll. and the rose is WOC.


This Resin rose element from Prima was a bit ruined but i figured i could still use it. I painted the middle of the big flower (Meredith dove from Prima) to get rid of the "wrong" colour and gave the big rose (Arcadian coll. from Prima) some stickles diamond glitter. The memories element is also from Prima.


The Always and forever chipboard text is from Blue fern studios. I have painted it with some light blue acrylic paint and adhered it with some dimentional pillows. 


I and my amazing husband. 


Below are a couple of closeups, of the gorgeous shimmer from the sprays by Lindy`s. And you can also see the resist in the paper as i mentioned earlier. I just sprayed the mist and then used a damp cloth to dry it off, and the letters came forward as i never had sprayed them. Awesome, don`t you think?


I`m opleased with how this LO turned out. I still have lots to learn. But it is so much fun creating layouts. 


Hope you like this as much as i do. Thanks for visiting me today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails