Sunday, May 8, 2016

Vintage tag swap - The vintage typewriter tag

Hi again!

Today i will show you my second tag in the the vintage tag swap i participated in.
This one is the Typewriter tag.


This tag has lots and lots of layers and elements. I`ve tried to use up some of my scraps. I am not too good at using my scraps but throw them away....noooo, no, no, no, lol. So finally i got to make use of some of them. 


The large gears and the wings and crown are chipboard created using the Tim Holtz, Sizzix bigz dies. And then embossed in several layers. The wings turned out so silky and beautiful. Absolutely loooove them. The heart is a silver metal heart which i coloured red with my ProMarkers. I found that the red colour really stands out. 


I got my hands on these cute small glass containers. They are pretty small but makes such a pretty  addition to my creation.


I just wanted to show you a closeup of the gear. I just love how it turned out. I embossed it with three different embossing powders. Silver, copper from Ranger and midnight bronze obsidian from Lindy`s Stamp Gang.

I also love the filligree metal piece. I think it fits beautifully to this tag.


The ephemera is fussycut from a G45 paper.


On this last pic you can see all the different layers. 


To finish off my tag i put on some micro beads from Finnabair and some bling here and there. And finally topped it with some seambinding. It was originally brown but i coloured it with a bright red, allmost orange starburst spray from Lindy`s. And i think the colour looks fabulous.

Hope you like my tag, and tomorrow i will post my last tag. 
Thanks for visiting me today.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails