Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CAS ATC

Hi everyone!

I`m back after a week up north, visiting my parents as well as attending a crop. What a girl doesn`t do to get some crafting companions, lol.... just travel 560 miles for it, hahaha. Talk about being crazy. Anyway....i had an awesome time. We had so much fun and were very creative. Looking forward to next time. 

Today i want to show you a series of ATCs i recently created. ArJo`s Tag and ATC kos on facebook arranges challenges each month to challenge us in different techniques. Last month the theme were CAS...or as close as possible. In addition to the theme, we had to use at least a newspaper-clipping, two colours and a stamp. And here is my take on the challenge:


I think this is as CAS i can get it, lol. For those of you that don`t know what CAS means: Clean and simple.

I have gotten hooked on washitape recently. Maybe because i have purchased "My Prima Planner" and washitape is a great way to decorate it lol. Anyway....I ordered these totally adorable kittens online. Just looove them. They are sooo cute... or so i thought until i sat down editing these pics. Then i noticed one of them are mooning us, hahaha. What a naughty little bugger hahaha. Not so cute after all or what?


I had to show you these from another angle just to show you the gorgeous foil detail on the washitape.

The colours show up a bit off. The yellowish colour is actually more of a lime colour. The top pic looks more than the real thing.


To get this look i used a stencil and modelling paste with two colours of Gellatos. I added my embellies and spritzed with black, white and gold specs of colours.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. Allways much appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails